RFID Tag For Laundry
Hotels, hospitals, bathhouses and professional laundry companies are facing the process of handing over, washing, ironing, finishing and storing thousands of pieces of work clothes and cloths every year. It is a great challenge to effectively track and manage the washing process, washing times, inventory status and effective categorisation of each piece of cloths.
Where are the traditional garment management pain points
1. the handover of laundry tasks on paper, which is complicated in terms of procedures and difficult to query.
2. because of the fear of cross-infection, resulting in the inability to carry out certain statistics on the number of cloths to be washed, and the mismatch between the number of good washes and the task easily generates commercial disputes.
3. the inability to accurately monitor each step of the washing process, with fabric missing treatment links.
4. the inability to accurately categorise washed cloths, saving storage space
5. the minimum safety stock quantity of each piece of cloth cannot be accurately arranged.
The basic working principle of RFID technology is not complicated: the tag enters the magnetic field, receives the radio frequency signal from the decoder, and sends out the product information stored in the chip (passive rfid laundry tag) by virtue of the energy obtained from the induction current, or the tag actively sends a signal of a certain frequency (Active Tag, active tag or active tag), the decoder reads the information and decodes it, and sends it to the Central information system for relevant data processing
RFID textile washing management system
Based on RFID technology, an intelligent laundry management system is established for laundry factories, hospitals/hotels (leasing relationship) to automate data collection in various operational aspects such as fabric delivery, handover, in/out storage, automatic sorting and inventory counting, and upload the collected data to the back-end system in real time through various handheld terminals and fixed collection terminals to grasp the status of each aspect of fabric flow in real time, and to provide real-time The number of launderings, the cost of launderings, the number of rentals and the cost of rentals for each hotel are all counted. This enables the visualisation of the entire laundry management process and provides real-time data support for the scientific management of the company.
....................................................Intelligent washing process in hotels
Components of RFID textile washing management system
1. RFID washing management software
3. Washing tags
4. RFID tag issuer
5. Channel machine
RFID laundry management system use process
1. Data entry (fabric registration) - RFID Desktop reader
Through the implantation of RFID High Temperature resistant washing series tags on the cloth, the cloth is given a globally unique code, making the cloth become "intelligent cloth", which can be monitored and traced within the whole life cycle and each circulation link.
2. Fabric cleaning
The cloths are sorted by hand and put into the conveyor belt, where they are transported to the sling, which drops the dirty cloths into the main laundry dragon for cleaning. After drying, the clean cloths are loaded into the white sling, folded by the machine and then transported manually to the finishing area.
3. The fabric count-clothing channel turns to have information read and written by the read-write equipment quickly and in bulk as each fabric passes through each specific link, and uploads the data to the cloud server.
Channel reader features.
① High performance RFID reading system for batch scanning of woven fabrics.
② Modular construction that can be easily incorporated into existing laundry bases.
③ Highest scanning accuracy for carts containing hundreds of items.
④ complete shielding with no risk of stray reads.
⑤ solid structures in industrial laundry equipment subject to normal wear and tear.
⑥ Automatic door passage operation.
⑦ Door opening triggered by push button.
4. Fabric count - RFID handheld machine Textile soiling with RFID tags sewn on is packed directly. The quantity is automatically collected by the handheld machine and the ID of each soiled item read is recorded. As the data is not counted manually, it improves efficiency on the one hand and brings convenience to the demand side by providing quality service.
Handheld machine features.
① Combined with a mobile phone APP application, which can be configured for handheld operation according to demand.
② The RFID handheld device is equipped with a rechargeable battery and can be connected to a communication data cable for self-charging use.
③ USB or Bluetooth transmission according to the user's smartphone, portable device, computer, etc.
Washable RFID tags
This self-developed UHF RFID washable tag is an ultra-high-frequency soft washable label that can be used for more than 200 washes.
1. Withstands more than 200 wash cycles
2. 100% memory write-in tested
3. Material and design tested for reliability
4. Highly resistant to ironing at 180°C
1. RFID Industrial laundry
2. RFID Uniform management
3. RFID medical clothing management
4. RFID Regimen inspection management
5. RFID Management of military uniforms